HID Xenon Projector Fog Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRONMAN2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are the lights that I installed on my truck. JDM Glass Projector Fog Lights with 7000K CCFL Angel Eye Halo Rings, Plus the Ultra Slim HID 6000K Ultra White Conversion Kit.
Brackets were the hardest part on this job.

OP
OP
IRONMAN2

IRONMAN2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some night shots. Don't mind the light pattern they are not aligned. just showing brightness.
1 headlights
2 heads and outside HIDS
3 heads and both set of HIDS
4 Halos

OP
OP
IRONMAN2

IRONMAN2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wanted lights that kind of followed the contour of the bumper and didn't really stand out.More concealed.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nicely done! I am looking at some Hella HIDs - 4" diameter - to put in there. Cost from Amazon was about $115 for the pair (no angel eyes on those).

I like what you did.

Someone might want to contact Taylor at Rigid Industries and see if they'll sell their outstanding mounting plates that come (powder coated black) with their Dually lights. Those mounting plates would be great for most any light to be installed in the bumper openings!

These look to be the lights you installed (wanted to see a picture of them):

CCFL_Projector_Fog_01.jpg

CCFL_Projector_Fog_02.jpg

CCFL_Projector_Fog_03.jpg

Here's the webpage: http://store.ijdmtoy.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=OT_Projector_SKU73&click=2

Site says $79.99 (looks like the price for a pair)

Here are the Hella lights I am looking at (they have internal ballasts which is nice):

Hella H71020171 Optilux 4" HID Driving Lamp

41jR6u4P8TL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Product Features:
Compact 4 inch reflector size, internal ballast, and a weight of less than 2 pounds makes for easier mounting with more options than standard HID lamps
Powerful HID lighting provides exceptional clarity in all driving conditions
6.50 inch high x 5.82 inch wide x 4.81 inch diameter
Single lamp includes internal ballast, xenon capsule, wiring harness with fuse, adjustable mounting bracket, clear protective shield, and mounting instructions
One Year Limited Warranty

Link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002NZOWQS/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

Thanks to Tim for turning me on to these lights.

OP
OP
IRONMAN2

IRONMAN2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is my brackets.
These brackets have adjustment up/down/front/back side to side.