Hi Everyone!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vela01

Reaction score
I am new to owning a raptor and after a lot of googling the raptor forum came up a lot and thought I could learn a lot from people who have enjoyed this truck and awesome things I could do to it! I have a 2018 Gen 2 raptor leadfoot gray with the 802A package and B&O system. First Build I was doing is adding 2 Alphine type S 10 inch subwoofers, with a 1200.1 cx amp and using a plug and play connection from SoundGoodStereo with a LC2i pro! I wanted to ask since this has been done probably a hundred time but does anyone have guidance and how to properly connect everything? The way everything is connected is I removed the factory subwoofer and connected the plug and play harness connects to the harness that connected the factory subwoofer and from their I connected the RCA connection to the bass output of the LC2i pro and the main output RCA connects to the kicker amp and the the ground and power to the amp as well. The subs connect to the amp everything is hitting hard but the remote bass knob and LC2i pro don't show any power to it. Anybody have input to what I could be doing wrong?