HELP! w/Aux switches and wiring Diagram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Or are you talking about the kick panel?
I still couldn't maneuver through there.

OP
OP
yomudderputter

yomudderputter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no the wires were the same length. there was some tape holding them all back up under the dash. I removed the tape and was able to get enough of the wires showing out the side opening..(about 1 inch). striped them, twisted them, solder them and shrink wrapped them nice and tight..

slam dunk...

IRONMAN

Reaction score
no the wires were the same length. there was some tape holding them all back up under the dash. I removed the tape and was able to get enough of the wires showing out the side opening..(about 1 inch). striped them, twisted them, solder them and shrink wrapped them nice and tight..

slam dunk...

You must be a contortionist.:)

attachment.php

Attachments

• knot.jpg
    knot.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 210

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET THE WIRES UP THAT HIGH?
I could barely see mine from the side panel let alone through the glove box.
Were your wires longer?

He must have hands like a ninja...

I'l be more like BDRAG when I wire up mine - blood and smoke and melted plastic with a few cuss words heard internationally...

OP
OP
yomudderputter

yomudderputter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh dear god, that pic almost made me ralph. dude, what sites are you surfing to find that crap.. actually i dont want to know,... you keep them tendencies to yourself..:leghump:

FlounderStalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or are you talking about the kick panel?
I still couldn't maneuver through there.

Nope. I'm talking about the panel that faces the door. It is at the same level as the glove box and when the truck door is shut, you can't see this panel at all. My wires were just inside that panel.

Last edited:

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Nope. I'm talking about the panel that faces the door. It is at the same level as the glove box and when the truck door is shut, you can't see this panel at all.

Yeah, but I believe y.m.p. was talking about the kick panel.
I tried there but was a pain in the back to work in that positon.

OP
OP
yomudderputter

yomudderputter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, just pulled them out the side of the dash where the door closes. I did pull the kick panel too so I could get some light through. Did it all standing at the side of the truck passenger side.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn't even have room for a wire stripper in the glovebox or side panel. I had to resort to a trusty pocket knife to strip the wires.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i actually didn't even need to leave my couch to solder my wires. they left me about 234' of slack so i just walked to my living room with the wires in hand and soldered them. i'm actually soldering them with my toes as i type this.