Help on color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the blue inside a CO 2021 37 and I like it. I also have black and gray inside a 2019 Raptor and like that as well. That said, I believe the blue seats will be more difficult to keep clean.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
I love the blue and black combo, I also like the stitching and flag happens to be orange and goes great with Code Orange. I am not sure I would like it with every color.

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You really need to see it in person. I have not seen many photos that capture what the CO really looks like. I would not trade my CO for any other color. I love it. The graphics I added really make the color pop. Yes my Raptor stands out....but that's me. I have never been one to hang in the background. Out front, loud and proud.

WhiteMamba

Reaction score
The Code Orange is only available on the Raptors, no other Ford vehicle, and it looks amazing with the upgraded blue interior. Blue and Orange go really well with each other and are very complimentary, especially because both are of a deeper color. I hear people often say that this is a "look at me, I have a Raptor" color but it most definitely is not. When viewed in real life, the color is more of a red/orange with an almost metallic look to it, not bright or neon or anything. It may stand out a bit because it's orange and because most people seem to go for dull colors such as black, white, variation of white, silver, variation of silver, gray, variation of gray. Azure gray seems to be a very popular color but I think it's overrated. It won't stand out because of how bright or loud the color is. You're spending the money, get the color you want and everybody else be damned. Code Orange just immediately matches the Raptor look and feel. I would suggest to look at google pics of real life pictures. The ones on the website are all doctored up and never look like the actual color, they are always lighter than they are in real life. I wouldn't go with another color myself and I never feel like I stand out like. The only attention I get is because it's a Raptor, not the color.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
I totally agree with everything you said above, I love CO. That being said, I would recommend that anyone considering it find a way to see it in real life. It does not photograph well and is awesome in person. I love the orange and grey on the outside and I also love the orange and blue interior. Best truck and color I have ever had, and believe me I am not a check me out kind of guy. It gets looks because it is a Raptor. I got CO because I like it. That is all!

TriGui

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black or white for me. All day everyday I go one of those. Mine is black, but would have preferred white. Took the black because it was at MSRP and not 15k over. lol