Hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SW-Anthony

Reaction score
Hey guys, just checkin in here to introduce myself first :cool2:

I dont currently own a Raptor, however im no stranger to the offroad world. I currently own and abuse a 2000 Jeep XJ with a stroked 4.6l, long arm suspension and soon to be one-ton axles.

I currently work for Stainless Works exhaust just outside Cleveland Ohio. We produce 304 Stainless long tube headers and exhaust. I will be starting a separate thread to see if any of you Raptor owners would like us to build a set of long tube headers and true dual exhaust. So stay tuned, and nice meeting everyone!:rockon:

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I want a diesel truck exhaust with 8 inch diameter stacks and rain flaps.

I also want laser engraved on the stacks "YEAH BABY"

Can you do that?

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^xjr, did you forget to take your meds again?

Welcome Anthony! Glad to have ya here. Looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with for these trucks.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome Anthony! We're glad to have you here.

Please do yourself a favor and do not test drive a Raptor unless you're ready to buy one! Seriously, no one on the planet has been able to resist buying a Raptor after they've test driven it. The facts are incontrovertible and you won't be able to break the chain. ;)

Thanks for letting us know about the headers and exhaust systems you work on. We'd like nothing better than to learn about new options for our Raptors!

PS: Ignore XJRguy. He's a refugee from New Jersey and ViperAlley and both of those places outlaw pleasantries! :mrgreen:

FlounderStalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to THE forum. I am sure there will be interest in some long tubes.

I'll leave this one to others :mrgreen:

Ok, I'll take this one Dan. I was searching for an appropriate video featuring some long tubes, but i came across this product that i liked even better!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91ENadAKHKQ&feature=related

And this one won't get me into trouble with BigJ.

Oh, and i almost forgot... welcome to the forum SW!