Hello from New Mexico

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Toddster

Reaction score
I have a 2012 Scab I purchased a few months back. Been waiting a long time to own one of these. Im anxious to learn what this truck is really about and what it can do. I dont plan on making high dollar upgrades, but I am looking for CAI ideas, and possible tuner options to give a little more jump off the line. Any suggestions would be appreciated....looking forward to meeting and learning from everyone
GetFileAttachment

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. They are quite capable. You will see that just from this site. Get out and have fun.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome..!! Dont see many SCAB's...mine is a 2014 SCAB,60K trouble free miles...all I can say is your gonna love it and be smiling every time you drive it.>!

SS308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also have a '12 Red Raptor. You will love it off road (There are a lot fun trails in New Mexico).

Everyone has there own opinions on CAI, but I like the K&N, for what it's worth.

Congrats on your "new" Raptor and welcome to FRF.

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO, stick with the stock intake if you're going to see a lot of dirt. I would highly recommend a Pedal Commander for better throttle response which will help with more jump off the line.

Mk1 Caddy

Reaction score
I can not recommend k&n even for street use down here in the southwest. Let's too much dust particles get by.