Heated seat problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off the mountain from camping. Last night it snowed, cleared, and dropped to 34 degrees. Fall is finally here, whooopeeee!!! Next week it's hunting elk at 11k, that should be interesting. I don't think the saddles on the mules are heated.......:jester:

FSM

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
What is this "snow" you foreigners speak of? Its 4:30 pm and 88F outside. Its not even a warm day!

just know that this street queen will make you foam at the mouth with jealousy when you see the fun i am gonna have this winter. sand is fun, snow is funerer

Banned
Reaction score
snow is the most fun ever
I get so excited when it snows for the first time each year
I have to change my pants usually, just so much jizzin goin on

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Went down to Ford today and lots of head scratching was going on. I said what FSM said and they shrugged their shoulders and told me to make an appointment to have it looked at. I feel another month of waiting for parts coming on....

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
finally got it to the dealer today. it is the heated seat element. the catch is...they got the part but apparently the Raptor's heating pad is "glued" to the underside of the foam seat core. They said it's possible to damage the seat core while replacing the pad so I told them to just give me my truck back and order a new seat core for me.

CB17

Reaction score
They said it's possible to damage the seat core while replacing the pad so I told them to just give me my truck back and order a new seat core for me.[/QUOTE]

Keep us posted with the outcome on that one!