GEN 2 Headlight Tint Kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tooloud10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would not tint headlights, but I would, and have tinted tailights (spray). Nothing ridiculously dark. Part of the motivation was to see how it would turn out and hide a crack, maybe some boredom. I eventually replaced the lights. Replaced the marker lights too, as one of them went out, with a tint. I don't think I've reduced the brightness at all.
It's essentially impossible to tint lights without reducing the light output; I can't believe this even needs to be point out.

Mokie

Reaction score
good vid on the subject, if you like tint or not.

Should have clarified that I was looking at some very light tint, blacking out my headlights or having them be dim was not a goal. Towards the end of the vid the guy actually compares tint to no tint and it's hard to see a difference.
I tinted my headlight with this exact product. Came out nice and it’s a really light tint. It’s light enough that I can still see my ambers during the day. The light loss isn’t anything crazy either. It was pretty easy to get the tint on also.

Attachments

• 9D90EA29-79E7-4B5E-8DE8-7A815D62FCCB.jpeg
    9D90EA29-79E7-4B5E-8DE8-7A815D62FCCB.jpeg
    256.1 KB · Views: 11