Havoc in the Hills meeting places and convoys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Chicago crew doesnt appear to be traveling through the burgh. I will be rendevousing with Kmandoske in Toledo wed night. Joining the Chicago convoy wed morning.

Witchy

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I was going to call Orange on tue or wed to work that out. He was also saying that we would all meet thurs morning so I don't have all the details just yet.

I'm going right up 95. Any nice hotel but not crazy expensive around you/the area where I could get a little sleep before thurs morning?

Hmmm not sure where we are meeting you. I'll let Orange work it out. We are meeting Zeb in NC also.

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was going to call Orange on tue or wed to work that out. He was also saying that we would all meet thurs morning so I don't have all the details just yet.

I'm going right up 95. Any nice hotel but not crazy expensive around you/the area where I could get a little sleep before thurs morning?

Crazy hair why don't you look for a hotel in Rocky mount. It is right off of I 95 at the hwy 64 interchange. I don't know the exit number but it would not be far out of your way and may allow for some more sleep for ya. Zen was going to meetup with us around that interchange. Once I get to work I will see if there is a decent place for breakfast then we can just meetup there. Does that work for you? Zeb, how about ya?

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We are heading out tonight if all goes well. Huck we are taking a gallon of milk and stopping by before you even leave. Will be in search of wilson cookies ha ha.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

zebt66

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crazy hair why don't you look for a hotel in Rocky mount. It is right off of I 95 at the hwy 64 interchange. I don't know the exit number but it would not be far out of your way and may allow for some more sleep for ya. Zen was going to meetup with us around that interchange. Once I get to work I will see if there is a decent place for breakfast then we can just meetup there. Does that work for you? Zeb, how about ya?

Any place around rocky mount works for me! Just keep me posted!

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

According to Google Maps the Intersection is at mile marker 138 on I-95. There is a Cracker Barrel there https://plus.google.com/100865628604383873840/about?gl=us&hl=en

will that work as a meeting place?

We can do that!

T1T.Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I think I'm the only one coming for
The south? I'll be leaving East Georgia Wednesday morning I doubt anyone is leaving that early haha

I'll be coming from south florida... thats pretty south. lol

According to Google Maps the Intersection is at mile marker 138 on I-95. There is a Cracker Barrel there https://plus.google.com/100865628604383873840/about?gl=us&hl=en

will that work as a meeting place?

That should work just fine for me.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

plus there r a few hotels right there... That should actually be great

wolfnnc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chicago crew doesnt appear to be traveling through the burgh. I will be rendevousing with Kmandoske in Toledo wed night. Joining the Chicago convoy wed morning.

I believe you will be taking 76, once u hit PA....that goes by Pittsburgh, and primanti brothers is only few miles off monroeville exit...(where I get on to meet up w/ the convoy)

RaptorWifey and Yukon can back me on this one, that it beats a subway truck stop lunch