Havoc in the Hills meeting places and convoys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Current plan is to meet up with crazy hair on Thursday morning around 8 am. Then head up I-95 N to Fredricksburg,VA and picking up HWY 17 over to Winchester, VA and hitting I-81 N from there.

zebt66

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Current plan is to meet up with crazy hair on Thursday morning around 8 am. Then head up I-95 N to Fredricksburg,VA and picking up HWY 17 over to Winchester, VA and hitting I-81 N from there.

I messaged you my number, call me or text me when you get a chance. I will
Be coming from Wallace, NC I can meet you guys off 95

Kmandoske

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update on the Chicago / Eastbound convoy, We will be waiting for the Chicago convoy to meet us at the WYANDOT Service plaza on 80/90 Ohio Turnpike It is mile post 76.9 eastbound between exits 71 and 81 . Th plaza is about 8-10 east of Toledo Ohio We estimate that the Chicago convoy will be thru there at about 9:30 AM Thursday.

If anyone from Detroit or part of Michigan or north indiana want to join let us know. Keith 312-317-9444 / Text ETA.

T1T.Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So is it looks like it might be Orange, Witchy, zebt and myself coming up from NC... Looking forward to meeting you.

T1T.Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are we meeting you at? I think you just about drive by our house lol.

I was going to call Orange on tue or wed to work that out. He was also saying that we would all meet thurs morning so I don't have all the details just yet.

I'm going right up 95. Any nice hotel but not crazy expensive around you/the area where I could get a little sleep before thurs morning?

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man I think I'm the only one coming for
The south? I'll be leaving East Georgia Wednesday morning I doubt anyone is leaving that early haha