Has anyone received a DORA?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard something like this before. I asked my dealer for the DORA and he sent this as a reply "We don’t print Dora’s. Your order was placed with Ford and called in with order number and body code by the GM because of limited allocation."

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone heard something like this before. I asked my dealer for the DORA and he sent this as a reply "We don’t print Dora’s. Your order was placed with Ford and called in with order number and body code by the GM because of limited allocation."
Are you sure your dealer had an allocation? No allocation means no order and means no DORA.

Trailmaker

Off-road junky
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t trust that...but if they update you along the way and give you a vin number, they I guess you are okay.

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t trust that...but if they update you along the way and give you a vin number, they I guess you are okay.
They have been good at communication, and sent over the VOC. Today I asked for the DORA and got that response, but he did say that as soon as they get assigned VIN # the New Car Director will email me.

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Sales Manager asked for my Drivers License and had me sign the Preview Order.

OrdinaryStory

Reaction score
I think the DORA has the dealer invoice pricing also with the MSRP pricing. Your sales person would be somewhat reluctant to give out the DORA. Some dealers will print out the DORA and cut off the invoice pricing areas. Some maybe don't care and show both pricing.

The order summary preview and or VOC (vehicle order confirmation)...is from the dealer end which they can probably print a preview for you.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the DORA has the dealer invoice pricing also with the MSRP pricing. Your sales person would be somewhat reluctant to give out the DORA. Some dealers will print out the DORA and cut off the invoice pricing areas. Some maybe don't care and show both pricing.

The order summary preview and or VOC (vehicle order confirmation)...is from the dealer end which they can probably print a preview for you.
DORA does list invoice pricing. Mine is below

Attachments

• 2021-DORA.pdf
    260.3 KB · Views: 147

OrdinaryStory

Reaction score
My Sales Manager asked for my Drivers License and had me sign the Preview Order.
I did the same thing on my previous 2017 ordered allocation...he had me sign the preview order summary and also a purchase agreement for the preliminary price.

By the way, VOC or preview order is the dealer side send out to Ford and then Ford acknowledge back within a few days with the DORA.