Has anyone received a DORA?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tm2525ai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do not understand everyone's comments about orders.
I was told by my dealer, by the guy who is in charge of ordering and who gets special invites to travel for all new Ford vehicles to see and drive them, has said 6/18 is the absolute first date orders will be accepted by Ford.

Exactly what information does anyone have that proves this wrong?

OP
OP
M

Mark Dickerson

Reaction score
I do not understand everyone's comments about orders.
I was told by my dealer, by the guy who is in charge of ordering and who gets special invites to travel for all new Ford vehicles to see and drive them, has said 6/18 is the absolute first date orders will be accepted by Ford.

Exactly what information does anyone have that proves this wrong?
I depends on what system they use to order. One of them opened Thursday and the other is the 18th. Most dealers use the one that opens in the 18th from what I understand.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to know, I sent in the codes so it went in on the 10th. Now if you are on the WBDO and you place your order 6 days later, I wonder if it affects your placement. If you put in all your priority 10s they probably slot after all the dealerships who used CONCEPS
If ordering a Raptor is anything like the Bronco, timeline of ordering won't matter. All Bronco reservation holders had timestamps, but alot of other factors played into build dates.

Last edited:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If ordering a Raptor is anything like the Bronco, timeline of ordering won't matter. All Bronco reservation holders had timestamps, but alot of other factors played into build dates.
It is nothing like the bronco.

my dealer told me he submitted my order on sat and that I should get my Dora on Monday. I will post my Dora when I get it

rosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to know, I sent in the codes so it went in on the 10th. Now if you are on the WBDO and you place your order 6 days later, I wonder if it affects your placement. If you put in all your priority 10s they probably slot after all the dealerships who used CONCEPS
unlike placing "reservations" on the ford website, the order doesnt matter much. it's a matter of the order-taker placing the orders and ford picking them up. there is also a chance of getting pushed down the line, if you ordered a feature(ie lay flat seats for f150s) that is short on parts. it probably won't happen, but there's always a chance that someone who ordered a base raptor after you, gets there's first.