Harbor freight Tool Box and Raptor truck bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buzzard2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought and unloaded the same tool box by myself. like you say back in to your driveway, I had a piece of 2" x 12" scaffold plank about 6' long and just slid it down the plank. Rolled it into the garage with a hand truck. very doable by yourself. What color did you get?

OP
OP
Raptor916

Raptor916

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will nut up and buy it haha. I will be getting a black one to match the Husky one I currently have. I’ll post pics soon.

Reaction score
I just brought home a 56" Milwaukee top and bottom set weighing over 700lbs combined. First unloaded the bottom half with my motorcycle ramp (driveway is on an incline so parking at the bottom gives me a pretty flat loading and unloading with ramps) then I backed the truck up to the bottom half and slid the upper half onto the lower half while just manually pulling the top half out with only help from my wife.
20200526_173246.jpg

Buzzard2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the Green one with the top chest. Don’t think you can beat the value on the US General II tool boxes for a home gamer.

OP
OP
Raptor916

Raptor916

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree Buzzard. Using a 50 off coupon as well. Home Depot has a 52 inch heavy duty one for 898, but I don’t like the drawer layout.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, I know who NOT to call when I need to get rid of a body LOL....340 lbs & 2 guys? Shouldn't be too bad for a quick effort - and I weight less than 1/2 that myself...

I do think a ratecheting come-a-long like others have mentioned would work ok...I recall using a dolley & a friend + 6 pack to get a 300 lb red head gun safe outta my truck & up 2 flights of stairs.....I'm 155 lbs, you got this!!