Guys with icons ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Answered my questions about kings. Now back to icon and fox! Thanks NVM, great thread you have here.

Method NV/37's
Boatec front and Rear fenders
Rigid dually's in fogs
Heads retrofitted by me!
FOR NOW!

Off Road WannaBe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blah just got home and checked I'm missing one nut to put stockers back on. Ill have a look around town see if I can find a replacement.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so the front icons coil over are too stiff for slow speed terrain, it need to carry speed in order to work fine, i wonder if they revalve the suspension or change the coil over for those who dont go that fast, but like to have a smoother ride below 60mph.
here where i offroad 60mph is too much, because there are some houses on the rural roads as well people walking on the road. so i cant go fast to get them soft.

i want to eliminate the harshness of the stock suspension.
Ford raptor interior cabin sound - YouTube

see how the water move side to side because of the harshness.
if the stocks suspension are harsh, icons will be worse then.
everything gonna get loose by the time, doors, anoying sound on the interior and side panels of the door going to get loose.
that's how my truck is getting and is only 1000miles on it.
going to wait for the 3.0 fox DSC, think those suspension has better valving to play and softer spring rate.

i have a rzr900xp4 with walker evans 2.0 on front and 2.5 on rear
weights 1600lbs and the ride at soft is very smooth no harshness, but iff you want to sucks those hi speed bumps you can turn it to Hi comp so the ride will be safer and better. you have the 2 option there low speed and hi speed on the hi to low comp adjustment knob.
they should revalve the suspension as your preferense

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
so the front icons coil over are too stiff for slow speed terrain, it need to carry speed in order to work fine, i wonder if they revalve the suspension or change the coil over for those who dont go that fast, but like to have a smoother ride below 60mph.
here where i offroad 60mph is too much, because there are some houses on the rural roads as well people walking on the road. so i cant go fast to get them soft.

i want to eliminate the harshness of the stock suspension.
Ford raptor interior cabin sound - YouTube

see how the water move side to side because of the harshness.
if the stocks suspension are harsh, icons will be worse then.
everything gonna get loose by the time, doors, anoying sound on the interior and side panels of the door going to get loose.
that's how my truck is getting and is only 1000miles on it.
going to wait for the 3.0 fox DSC, think those suspension has better valving to play and softer spring rate.

i have a rzr900xp4 with walker evans 2.0 on front and 2.5 on rear
weights 1600lbs and the ride at soft is very smooth no harshness, but iff you want to sucks those hi speed bumps you can turn it to Hi comp so the ride will be safer and better. you have the 2 option there low speed and hi speed on the hi to low comp adjustment knob.
they should revalve the suspension as your preferense

You should buy the 3.0 Fox's with the High/Los speed adjusters when they come out!! :stoner:

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should buy the 3.0 Fox's with the High/Los speed adjusters when they come out!! :stoner:

Yeap for sure, i m getting some deaver +2 as well.
The fox are more likely to be as the utv/atv suspension wit hi speed and low speed adj
Spring rate is a bit soft too.

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're just not going fast enough for the washboard to smooth out! Stick your foot into it!

I can, but there are some people and children around those areas. So at low speed in that terrain is not good, at hi speed will be good and dangerous

Last edited:

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
I can, but there are some people and children around those areas. So at low speed in that terrain is not good, at hi speed will be good and damgerous

I don't think 3.0s will have any significant change in your case. The key to a corrugated road is finding the right speed. But, safety comes first.