guess I'm gonna go with 18s for my Methods and GT Grabbers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can't find the GT Grabber Red Letters in 35/12.50/17 on Earth, and nobody knows when/where methods are/will be/should be/etc.

Tired of waiting days and days for return emails, phones go unanswered, GT Reps never HEARD of the Red Letter, General Tire on FB tells me to "visit your local dealer"... (no shit, bot).

So I'm going with 18" Red Letters (unless they are out, lol), or just buy another set of OEM rims and mount BFG 37's to em.

:Rant:

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea..I have my Grabbers..still waiting on the Method 17" beadlockers. Been a month now but I was warned they were backordered.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
You can't find the GT Grabber Red Letters in 35/12.50/17 on Earth, and nobody knows when/where methods are/will be/should be/etc.

Tired of waiting days and days for return emails, phones go unanswered, GT Reps never HEARD of the Red Letter, General Tire on FB tells me to "visit your local dealer"... (no shit, bot).

So I'm going with 18" Red Letters (unless they are out, lol), or just buy another set of OEM rims and mount BFG 37's to em.

:Rant:
There was no way General/Continental could have know that these tires were going to be in such demand. Every shop is waiting to get them in just so that they can get them to their customer's the same day. Just wait it out and you will be glad you did. Rumor is that the tire size your looking for will be in next month, heard as early as April 11th. But you better be on the list to receive them, cause the list is very long for that particular size

Yea..I have my Grabbers..still waiting on the Method 17" beadlockers. Been a month now but I was warned they were backordered.
I waited 10 months to get my Method's. Heard the new batch will be here within the next month.

SDHQ GOODGUY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HOUSTON RIDER, your my 1st call, we we get the final confirmation, just heard a shipment of methods 1st of APRIL and middle of APRIL for 17's we just don't know how many they are sending out.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just picked up a 17" Meathod yesterday from 4 wheel parts. It was on back order for the last month though.

atx

Reaction score
I got mine last week and had no problem getting them in.

Attachments

• IMG_1077.jpg
    IMG_1077.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 149

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc