Grown man with new toy in WA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LMAO...I LIVE ON RIFFE LAKE..!! Did you stay at the state park? Do you know Swofford Pond?
Yep..my Vette is not a happy camper having to share Garage with my new baby..!!

OP
OP
cnez

cnez

Reaction score
LMAO...I LIVE ON RIFFE LAKE..!! Did you stay at the state park? Do you know Swofford Pond?
Yep..my Vette is not a happy camper having to share Garage with my new baby..!!

lol thats crazy.....We were actually in Mossy Rock park. Riffe is a good middle ground for all of our family to meet for camping. This was my first time at the lake. My wife and her family have been going there for years.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Small World...
I actually live right where Riffe Lake meets Swofford Pond...right at the bridge that has the spillway between them..Front of house is on Swofford,back is on Riffe.....I'm right at the old road that use to lead to town of Riffe...out to the large Concrete tower...we use to water ski around that tower,but now with the water so low,we can WALK out to it......I also have 2 acres behind me...years ago a guy contacted me,guess he found me thru County records..and asked if his family could use the property several times a year if they brush hogged it and kept it up....they used the property for 10+ years,but he passed several years ago.....They had like 6-7 family members that use to come...was funny to see them all set up with their RV's ,looked like a wagon train is a circle....
Anyway...I'll extend the offer to you if you have any interest....no $$,its just sitting their and hate that its not being used....Was going to put one of those tiny homes on it and rent it out,but really dont want to deal with dozens of strangers...
Anyway,if you have any interest your more than welcome to come take a look one day...
George

OP
OP
cnez

cnez

Reaction score
Small World...
I actually live right where Riffe Lake meets Swofford Pond...right at the bridge that has the spillway between them..Front of house is on Swofford,back is on Riffe.....I'm right at the old road that use to lead to town of Riffe...out to the large Concrete tower...we use to water ski around that tower,but now with the water so low,we can WALK out to it......I also have 2 acres behind me...years ago a guy contacted me,guess he found me thru County records..and asked if his family could use the property several times a year if they brush hogged it and kept it up....they used the property for 10+ years,but he passed several years ago.....They had like 6-7 family members that use to come...was funny to see them all set up with their RV's ,looked like a wagon train is a circle....
Anyway...I'll extend the offer to you if you have any interest....no $$,its just sitting their and hate that its not being used....Was going to put one of those tiny homes on it and rent it out,but really dont want to deal with dozens of strangers...
Anyway,if you have any interest your more than welcome to come take a look one day...
George

Sweet thanks George! Ill def hit you up next time we are at the lake man.

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey welcome aboard! I’m on the west side in Carnation with a ‘12 Blue Flame SCREW running SCT tuner and S&B COI.

We need to get a WA Raptor club up. There’s a lot of Raptors around me.

Be cool to figure out a run one day too!

Last edited:

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey welcome aboard! I’m on the west side in Carnation with a ‘12 Blue Flame SCREW running SCT tuner and S&B COI.

We need to get a WA Raptor club up. There’s a lot of Raptors around me.

Be cool to figure out a run one day too!
For sure....we all need to get together one day....I've only seen 1 other Raptor where I'm at,Lewis County...

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan to me....!!
Hey Jonny...made offer to Cnez,same offer to you...if you ever want a camp site for the weekend,I'm on the lake and have 2 extra acres...I ues to have a family with 7-8 Campers use it every year..they would come and brush-hog it and used it several times over the summer....Would be more for a "camper" than a tent,as there is no rest rooms like at State park,but its also private and no worries of anyone next to you...They were all self contained...but its easy to hook up electric and water hose from my property....
Hate seeing it just sit there....OH,and if you Kayak,its the PERFECT spot..people come from all over to Kayak...I'm on 2 lakes..right where they meet...Lake in back of me allows Power Boats...Lake in front only allows non-power boats...Riffe Lake & Swofford Pond..check them out...and State Park is 5 minutes away..well...3 in the Raptor..lol...
Later

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man I’d love to go camping. Working seven days a week right now. Trying to bank some cash for Raptor mods

I’ll take you up on it, thanks for the awesome offer! Might be towards fall or spring before I can make it though. You’re over towards the southeast corner aren’t you?