Group buy on diamondback HD bed cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MaxFord

Reaction score
Is there any inter st in a group buy of the best secure bed cover. Diamondback. HD version is about $2000
Was thinking we might get 15% off if we could generate a group buy of 10 or more.

DreadPirateRaptor

Reaction score
Whatever you do, don’t waste your time or $ on their saddle box unless you want to eventually cut your hands on the bare, cut aluminum.

Other than that, zero complaints.

Wstrohme

Reaction score
I love my diamondback. Had it about 2 years. Still looks great. They aren’t cheap but they hold up well. I bed lined the aluminum toolbox and it’s much nicer. If you can get 10% or more I think you’re doin well.

D

Deleted member 17706

Two grand? Wow, and I complained when a pizza pie cost me $29 the other day.

LOL are you not on your second Gen 2 Raptor? Not to mention, all the times you have mentioned owning Porsches. And you are complaining about a $29 pizza? NY taxes must be hurting you pretty bad :)

In reference to the OP, 10% is the norm for other group buys on other forums. If you could get 15%, then that would be the best deal that I have seen.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL are you not on your second Gen 2 Raptor? Not to mention, all the times you have mentioned owning Porsches. And you are complaining about a $29 pizza? NY taxes must be hurting you pretty bad :)

In reference to the OP, 10% is the norm for other group buys on other forums. If you could get 15%, then that would be the best deal that I have seen.

Welllllll, I did have a Platinum in between the Raptors. Does that count? ;)

Oh, the pizza was in Connecticut. :lol:

Last edited: