Greetings from SoCal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SDNative77

Reaction score
Hello all,
First Post! Just purchased a certified used 2020 Raptor 802a, lead foot gray, with 35k miles on it. Brand new battery and brand new tires (I was happy about that). Surprisingly the dealer negotiated well with me on the price. Probably because there was 20 brand new Raptors on the lot; none of which were under $100k! Anway, the truck is all stock..no upgrades. Dealer threw in a bed liner which I get installed next week. What an epic truck!

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
First Post! Just purchased a certified used 2020 Raptor 802a, lead foot gray, with 35k miles on it. Brand new battery and brand new tires (I was happy about that). Surprisingly the dealer negotiated well with me on the price. Probably because there was 20 brand new Raptors on the lot; none of which were under $100k! Anway, the truck is all stock..no upgrades. Dealer threw in a bed liner which I get installed next week. What an epic truck!
Welcome!