New Member - Graduated from Gen 2 to Gen 3 Finally!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SweetRaptor

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I've been following this forum for quite some time, but finally created an account to get more involved. Sold my 2020 Gen 2 with 35k miles last month and picked up a 2023 Gen 3 802a in Washington for MSRP. Every dealer in Oregon is getting $10-$15k over MSRP which is nuts. First impression is the Gen 3 rides much better than the Gen 2 and love the upgrades to the electronics, but I'm still in the honeymoon phase.
Gen 3 1.jpg
Gen 3 2.jpg
Gen 3.jpg
Upgrades to follow!

Attachments

• Gen 3 2.jpg
    Gen 3 2.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 13

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I've been following this forum for quite some time, but finally created an account to get more involved. Sold my 2020 Gen 2 with 35k miles last month and picked up a 2023 Gen 3 802a in Washington for MSRP. Every dealer in Oregon is getting $10-$15k over MSRP which is nuts. First impression is the Gen 3 rides much better than the Gen 2 and love the upgrades to the electronics, but I'm still in the honeymoon phase.

Upgrades to follow!
Welcome. The honeymoon phase does not really ever go away.