Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mcdonaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was pleasantly surprised it was by convoy as well. I think it will ship fast by convoy my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corey77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised you get yours by truck in TX. I'm much closer to Dearborn than that and mine says rail on the sticker.

Weird, but that's Ford for ya!

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Your truck was ordered as a stock order then and your name was not attached to it.

How can I not be attached to it when the VIN is assigned to me? My truck is very specific like all other special order trucks...

Screw, Lighting Blue, 802A, Raptor Tech Package, Twin Moonroof, Spray-in Bed Liner, Soft Cover, Only Hood Graphics, Tailgate Applique, Assist Step.

Jhillen50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I know that if you don't have pictures it didn't happen or however the saying goes on here. But I work in Michigan and I seen 3 raptors yesterday and 1 just now driving on i94. Talk about a ******* tease!
Sorry just had to get that off my chest lol.

Shooter10x

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been scheduled today? Just wondering if Ford is still scheduling or is holding off until any issues are handled. Checked today and my order from 7/20 hasn't been scheduled yet.

Corey77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a super duty though ;)

In all seriousness, we want pics!!!

Absolutely! He said delivery is the week of the 24th, but they should have it by Thursday at the latest. Since I'm in the south, they get deliveries towards the end of the week. I would have it Tuesday if I lived more north and closer to the plant

Lee358

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Absolutely! He said delivery is the week of the 24th, but they should have it by Thursday at the latest. Since I'm in the south, they get deliveries towards the end of the week. I would have it Tuesday if I lived more north and closer to the plant

have you confirmed this with FordService?

Corey77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
have you confirmed this with FordService?

Well... ford services is showing an ETA off Nov 8, but said that's just an ETA and my dealer would have more accurate info on delivery. The dealerships use a different tracking system then ford services, per the representatve. The ford service people are going off ETAs based on production that is automatically calculated, and the dealer is getting their dates from another ford source. Possibly the shipping department.