Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had to delete the CF & Beadlocks. CF was not a big deal for me but beadlocks would have been helpful on the beach.

Bummer on the beadlocks, but you can always get them after your Raptor shows up. I had to have them, not even for functionality (partially built in), but just the looks--definitely look better to my eyes. But at least you'll expedite your order!

umichscoots

Reaction score
I had to remove CF and BLs on mine too, at least that's what my dealer advised me to do. While I was at it, I removed the appliqué because I finally saw one in person and didn't like it. Two weeks later on 3/24/2017 my order was pulled, Built 3/26/2017. Lightning Blue SCREW. Since I live close to Silver Lake and plan to go to Pismo, Ocotillo, and Moab in the near future, I'll be putting aftermarket BLs on... So now the hunt begins for ones that don't look like crap on it!

BigAl725

Reaction score
Update from Dealer

Ordered: 2/9/2017
VIN: 3/7/2017
Window Sticker showed up: Today (3/28/2017)
Dealer says ETA of 4/29/2017 but could be Expedited once build is complete.

I am understandably very excited.

Dealer called and said he is tracking rail car into Norfolk and has requested priority. He said 4/18 delivery or maybe sooner.

brownkc81

Reaction score
My build date was yesterday, does that mean that it is built in one day? Or does it take multiple days to build one? Also after build, is there anyway to get tracking info for the convoy?

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how do we get ahold of sarah?

I have had my truck for 6 months now. I am kind of out of the loop. Last time I was dealing with time frames and info ford service on facebook removed all the very helpful people and replaced them with people that just tell you contact your dealer. You could try ford performance chat depending on what your trying to find out.