Good year duratac

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I HATE Durashits and will NEVER own another set. 7k miles and I need to change tires again because the whole truck vibrates at anything over 70mph. I'm going back to Toyo's.

That's odd. You must have had a botched balance job or a defective set. I've ran through multiple sets and never had that issue.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
durashits...lol

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

That was my general feeling about the set of MT/R's I suffered through. I have nothing but bad luck with Goodyears.

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
no amateur questions.....I didn't know what it was until I heard it here on the forum. It is a technique that balances the tire while simulating the tire on the road. My favorite mechanic tried twice to balance them the old way with no luck. He was animate that he could do it better then the road force balance technique. :)

I found a tire store here in town that performed the road force balance and they nailed it!