Good year duratac

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I live in Oregon and have two sets; one for the summer and one studded for winter.
This is an absolutely outstanding tire for any situation!
Prize should be around $290 each.

I agree, they are an awesome tire. The only place they fall short is durability in hot climates, but honestly, that's soft compound tires for you. Awesome traction but less than optimal wear.

Cerberos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PropDr is not the only Oregonian running multiple sets of Duratracs!

I've never been more satisfied with all-around performance than I am with these tires. Last week I drove from Portland to Irvine (quick visit to RPG) and back without incident or complaint.

Tires had, and continue to have, very little tread noise and the combined wet, snow, dirt and mud performance is hard to beat. Wear has been consistant with any other aggressive tread pattern tire, including Toyo's that have been on my trucks.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hell no they're not worth twice the BFG's. They wear quickly and unless you're driving in snow and ice I wouldn't waste your money.

Mine lasted 50k on a dodge diesel. Went to BFG all terrains after and barely got 35k out of them. You get what you pay for.

TiFJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've used them for 4 winters on my Toyota and have found them to be very good in slippery conditions but I can't comment on their abilities in sand or heat.

They are cheaper than the BFGs here though.

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run them and like them alot.

methodD2.jpg

NV_m1.jpg

Love this look...A few qs.

What methods and what size goodyears? Are you at mid perch?

Thanks and great looking truck.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:

Jammer

Reaction score
Duratrac tires

are the studded duratracs a lot better than stock in winter ? I live in Newfoundland Canada and need a good winter tire.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I HATE Durashits and will NEVER own another set. 7k miles and I need to change tires again because the whole truck vibrates at anything over 70mph. I'm going back to Toyo's.

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
love my duratracs never vibrates on highway at 70/85