Good shop in Denver??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Proflyer

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Certainly go the route suggested above first, but if that doesn't pan out for whatever reason the guys at Jazz It Up (terrible name) in the DTC are solid guys. $200 to install my Eibach springs. I got antsy and ended up doing them myself in my garage (have a lift) with two sets of the spring compressor tools from AutoZone. 10/10 would NOT recommend doing it that way if you can get a shop to do it for a reasonable price.

Dustan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have some 2018 stock shocks with 1.5” SVC spacers that have 6000 miles on them. With a +2 deaver it would put the rear a 1/2 higher than the front. I’m in Lafayette,CO

OP
OP
Rayder996

Rayder996

Reaction score
Certainly go the route suggested above first, but if that doesn't pan out for whatever reason the guys at Jazz It Up (terrible name) in the DTC are solid guys. $200 to install my Eibach springs. I got antsy and ended up doing them myself in my garage (have a lift) with two sets of the spring compressor tools from AutoZone. 10/10 would NOT recommend doing it that way if you can get a shop to do it for a reasonable price.

Haha, yeah I have absolutely ZERO interest in doing it myself. I have 6 motorcycles and usually spend my “tinker” time with those. For me, I think it’s best to leave the Raptor mods to someone who has the tools and knowledge ;)

OP
OP
Rayder996

Rayder996

Reaction score
I have some 2018 stock shocks with 1.5” SVC spacers that have 6000 miles on them. With a +2 deaver it would put the rear a 1/2 higher than the front. I’m in Lafayette,CO

Let me know if you are thinking of selling the setup, I may be interested :)

Dustan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was looking to sell them local. if your interested let me know.
I’m thinking $600 for the set. Here’s the fox rebuild price sheet +shipping so I think I’m being fair. 813587FA-EFAE-4019-9433-5E43B473B1F8.jpeg