Glacier National Park

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mstanger

Reaction score
Great pics! I grew up in Montana and never got tired of Glacier! BTW... Waterton National Park in Canada—just North of Glacier, on the Alberta side of the boarder, is worth spending a couple extra days to experience.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Been there several times and it is always beautiful. One year we were the first vehicle allowed through on the going to sun road. But like most National Parks today, it is always full of people.
I know it’s sad. Suddenly the Communists woke up and realized we have NP’s I usually try to go off season now :( Share some of your pictures if they are handy. I’m jonesing to go again
Anyone else have any please share;)

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

Reaction score
Great pics! I grew up in Montana and never got tired of Glacier! BTW... Waterton National Park in Canada—just North of Glacier, on the Alberta side of the boarder, is worth spending a couple extra days to experience.
Love it over there, that Hotel is out of a fairytale! Only downside was having to leave my guns at the hotel :/

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

Reaction score
I think they call it the “Glacier-Waterton International Peace Park”now?

AZ Surfer

Reaction score
We got over there 3 times over 5 years and loved it. 2nd time got spend 4 days traveling the park and saw most by road and hiked several trails with our daughter. Been wanting to go back and hike/camping the back country... of course strapped. SUPed all the way along Mcdonald Lake in 45deg weather... with a wetsuit of course.
I have never took that many panoramic photos in my life. We lived in Northern Idaho for a project I was on for 5 years. We'll go
back again! PURE BEAUTY. IMG_1114.JPG
IMG_1242.JPG
IMG_1197.JPG IMG_1227.JPG

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

Reaction score
We got over there 3 times over 5 years and loved it. 2nd time got spend 4 days traveling the park and saw most by road and hiked several trails with our daughter. Been wanting to go back and hike/camping the back country... of course strapped. SUPed all the way along Mcdonald Lake in 45deg weather... with a wetsuit of course.
I have never took that many panoramic photos in my life. We lived in Northern Idaho for a project I was on for 5 years. We'll go
back again! PURE BEAUTY. View attachment 166189
View attachment 166188
View attachment 166186 View attachment 166187
Outstanding Thanks for Sharing