GJ Motorsports 3rd Brake Light Wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

motoman289

Reaction score
Just got everything installed, ambers are working great off the upfitter switch. The problem that I’m having now is that the center light is staying on. Any thoughts?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just got everything installed, ambers are working great off the upfitter switch. The problem that I’m having now is that the center light is staying on. Any thoughts?

Which harness are you using? Reverse harness or Basic harness?

Center light will go off after your doors close (takes a few seconds, it acts just like your regular cargo lights)

motoman289

Reaction score
I understand what you said about waiting for the light to go off, tried everything, doors closed, reverse, cargo light button, everything shut and locked. Just think I’ve got the wrong wire tapped in the kick panel. Any help with what the correct wire looks like? I just went off what the GJ site said and tapped into the I believe brown and green wire.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So i'm looking at the instructions also and yes it should be a Green/Brown wire for the reverse. Did you use the correct brown/green wire? You want to go off the C2280C connection according to the diagram.

motoman289

Reaction score
According to the instructions which i followed, i went off the so called wire. yet there are a couple wires with the same colors. anyone having any same experiences?

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are a couple that are the same color. I made sure it was the correct pin.