GJ Motorsports 3rd Brake Light Wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You got it. I'll make the correction.

What are you using the outside amber for?

I went with Sports because I don't ever really plan to use them a lot and figured Sports would not blind anybody on the few times i'll be on the trails.

BlazinPond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You got it. I'll make the correction.

What are you using the outside amber for?

I went with Sports because I don't ever really plan to use them a lot and figured Sports would not blind anybody on the few times i'll be on the trails.

Great question...

Just increased payload lighting in general and for when I tow and unhitch my race trailer at dark or am at a race track packing up.

Basically, I want to maximize lighting behind the pickup for various situations similar to above.

Boost_it638

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the pro work/scene in the center for a better reverse light and for when I go camping I can light up a area better if I needed it. Did sport driving/combo for chase light set up, most runs require them. Spot for the chase light and wide so I can see around the back of the truck at nite. Only did the sports because I wouldn't be using them as much.

BlazinPond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the pro work/scene in the center for a bitter reverse light and for when I go camping I can light up a area better if I needed it. Did the sport driving/combo for chase light set up, most runs require them. Spot for the chase light and wide so I can see around the back of the truck at nite.

Great stuff...I like your setup more and more now...
So when you are in a parking lot and put it in reverse, are you worried you will blind a car/person behind you?

Thats the main reason I went Sport vs. Pro in the middle light.

Thanks again...this is helpful.

Boost_it638

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man, I looked around for a while and this was the one i kept going back to, great product. Yeah its pricey compared to others but it's also a 65k+ truck hahaha. Not gonna slap some cheap thing on it. Naaa not worried about blinding them, if anything they'll notice you more and know your backing up.

Boost_it638

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also when I was at a run with a group a few weeks back it was really dusty. Had my Amber's on and ask the guy behind me if they where to bright and blinding him. He said they were perfect

BlazinPond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's why we sell the GJ Motorsports brand over the other cheaper ones on the market... it's all about the quality.

So how bout this final change...because at some point when I do a run and am forced to have chase lights, at least I could use these.

1) Amber S2 Sports in Driving/Combo (left and right)
2) White S2 Pro in Work/Scene (center)

Since I already paid, do you just refund the difference of one S2 Pro upgrade?