GIVEAWAY: Stainless Works Ford Raptor Headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjyst3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats to everyone. All Vendors should do raffels like this. It is a great marketing tool.

Fight for your DREAMS!!! Because they can come true...

verytalonted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5973-towing-my-inheritance-home.jpg

cdurbin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a question because I noticed it. But technically shouldnt the number of available recipients go down once someones one?

Just curious.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just a question because I noticed it. But technically shouldnt the number of available recipients go down once someones one?

Just curious.

Give it up! You're a Loser like the rest of us.... (must be a lawyer):emotions133:

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wait... So I didn't win?

Ah shucks!

Thanks for doing this gotexhaust! You da man

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Just curious.

HA! There's one in every group! The main focus of the giveaway were the headers. Every member had a 1 in 117 chance of winning the headers upon the first drawing. Since we drew the #1 prize first, your chances of winning the headers went from 1 in 117 to 0 in 117. If you would prefer we make it 0 in 116, we can do that next time but I don't it will change the outcome since that's technically 1 in Infnity.

AChance.jpg

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Just curious.

Yes, and NO. They enter a range, 1 thru 117 and then ask the program to pick 1 number in this range. Then they do this 2 more times. If a number comes up twice, they discard that number and pick another random number.

After the first number is picked, there should technically only be 116 numbers to chose, and then 115. However, the program doesn't allow you to exclude certain numbers. If it did, the drawing would not be random.

cdurbin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HA! There's one in every group! The main focus of the giveaway were the headers. Every member had a 1 in 117 chance of winning the headers upon the first drawing. Since we drew the #1 prize first, your chances of winning the headers went from 1 in 117 to 0 in 117. If you would prefer we make it 0 in 116, we can do that next time but I don't it will change the outcome since that's technically 1 in Infnity.

AChance.jpg

Haha. I dont care. Was jist curious. Ive seen it both ways so figured Id ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.