GIVEAWAY!!! - Adam's Pumpkin Spice Everything Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Haven't heard back on the winners yet. They must be too busy having fun at SEMA.

-Dan

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The four giveaway winners selected last week were not from FRF, they were from other forums and social media.

There were 58 email addresses entered from FRF, and there were 2074 total entries, with 797 entries just from Facebook.

But, since it took so long to get the info posted here, they decided that we could select another winner from just the FRF emails.

My friend at Adam's Polishes is Dan Tyger, and he had the list of the 58 email addresses, and I told him to pick #17.

AND THE WINNER IS............. @FarFromStock!

You should get an email with your order for the Pumpkin Spice Everything Kit on Monday.

PSDS Kit.jpg

Thanks for playing!

-Dan

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey. Congrats Glenn!

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

Submit your photo for the calendar contest
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?t=44744

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

The four giveaway winners selected last week were not from FRF, they were from other forums and social media.

There were 58 email addresses entered from FRF, and there were 2074 total entries, with 797 entries just from Facebook.

But, since it took so long to get the info posted here, they decided that we could select another winner from just the FRF emails.

My friend at Adam's Polishes is Dan Tyger, and he had the list of the 58 email addresses, and I told him to pick #17.

AND THE WINNER IS............. @FarFromStock!

You should get an email with your order for the Pumpkin Spice Everything Kit on Monday.

View attachment 70187

Thanks for playing!

-Dan
I was just gonna say, you cheating on us with other social media sites? Lol.....
Thanks for sharing the love with FRF. @FarFromStock will put the new product to work I'm sure. And a vet to boot.
Awesome!

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

Submit your photo for the calendar contest
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?t=44744

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was just gonna say, you cheating on us with other social media sites? Lol.....

No sir! I'm not even on Facebook.

Other guys run the Adam's accounts on other forums and social media.

Just FRF and AdamsForums for me.

-Dan