Highlighted posts from Friday, May. 07, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 06, 2021 * 11 posts * 222 views
GCATX said: I know it's a crazy idea, mostly just putting it up for discussion. Round numbers, purchased the 2018 for 68k, I currently see at least one for sale in the area for 68k with same ... Read more >>
May 06, 2021 * 6 posts * 297 views
LouK said: Raptor connection posted a little bit ago that a dealer contacted him stating they received there allocation and it was 4. He didn't say what dealer it was. Read more >>
May 06, 2021 * 3 posts * 127 views
V8 Goat said: Well, it looks like my next Raptor will be a Gen 3 - if and when prices calm down in a couple of years. I bought a brand new Lead Foot Screw 800a in November of 2020 and paid $56k ... Read more >>
May 07, 2021 * 3 posts * 99 views
GordoJay said: It shuts the engine off kind of randomly. Often after I get off the freeway having driven 20 minutes or more it doesn't shut the engine down at a stoplight. Other times, driving ... Read more >>
May 06, 2021 * 3 posts * 68 views
ENUNC8 said: Greetings ya'll from Las vegas! North that is...I am new to registration - but I have been reading forum for 'years'. Specifically to research for the 2018 raptor I acquired a ... Read more >>
May 06, 2021 * 5 posts * 121 views
LPSVT said: No kidding, he's going to provide different routes to my build. Very grateful for the recommendation. Now it's just locating the parts and a solid weekend. Read more >>
May 06, 2021 * 3 posts * 162 views
Ckhris said: Whats going to suck is if they just do that by adjusting the tune.... leaving the same amount of room for aftermarket tuning as what we have now. Needs larger turbos but no one ... Read more >>
May 06, 2021 * 3 posts * 79 views
Olsen Motorsports said: Welcome! If you're anywhere near Durhamtown there is a bunch of offroading opportunities there! Read more >>
May 07, 2021 * 2 posts * 129 views
silver_bullet said: So, received an email from credit karma that the value of my 19 Raptor w/47k 802A... increased $7k. For sh!ts and grins, jumped on AutoNation and sure enough, they came back with ... Read more >>
May 06, 2021 * 2 posts * 54 views
gotsboost said: Hey does anyone know where I can buy the wiring that connects direct to the live valve? I need the little black caps too that keep the wire connected to the shock? Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...