Get this off my dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you know what caused that spotting? There was an issue with the Raptor leaking near that area (forget if it was the GPS antenna or the passenger grab handle).

It would help to know what caused that when considering how best to remove it.

I have the same spots same area. Had it since day 1. Thought it was bad application of the interior teflon coat they put inside and out.

I thought I did something to it, I don't recall any leaks. It's been on there a long time, just never think to ask about it. Has anyone tried to have the panel replaced under warranty?

D

Deleted member 12951

Whoa. This is despeachifying. I paid less for my wife than for my Raptor, and I know what she bathes with. I sure as hell know what I use on the truck.

You have a mail order bride? What nationality?

D

Deleted member 12951

I respectfully answer your question with a question: "Have you ever had a relationship with a woman that did not leave your wallet thinner?"

By choice though what comes out of the wallet, its better to give than receive. You said you paid for yours, makes it sound like its an object or something... Lol

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Whoa. This is despeachifying. I paid less for my wife than for my Raptor, and I know what she bathes with. I sure as hell know what I use on the truck.

I couldn't tell you what I wash mine with, it's an offroad truck, more often than not I wash it with another puddle.

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dawn dish soap is not good for plastics, it will dry them out. Use the Adam's products Nick suggested.

It will do just fine to remove greasy stains like this (1 time use). After that a damp cloth will keep it good as new.