Get comfy. Ford CEO Jim Farley on chips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
"I trust our dealers" BAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAA

What a KURFUFFLE that would be if they let the dealers install chips, most dealers can't remember to put the lock key for the wheels back in the vehicle, let alone install a chip and set the programming.

blwn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like they're removing features that use chips too...

Just thought I would let everyone know about a change to the driver and passenger climate control knobs on 502A and higher trims. In the 2021’s the temperature is indicated on the knobs with led’s. On 2022’s it is now on the screen only. Weird change. Maybe a chip issue.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor ADM’s have always been a thing…

I almost bought a brand new 2020 Raptor SCAB about 2-years ago for $49,980. It MSRP’d for a tad over $56k. Raptor bargains were to be had you just had to look.

It’s a different market today with the new 3rd generation model. Labor issues, chip and part shortages, etc.

Last edited:

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I almost bought a brand new 2020 Raptor SCAB about 2-years ago for $49,980. It MSRP’d for a tad over $56k. Raptor bargains were to be had you just had to look.

It’s a different market today with the new 3rd generation model. Labor issues, chip and part shortages, etc.
I don’t disagree…but the majority of current year model raptors that I have seen over the years have had ADM…in fact, that’s where I learned about the concept!! lol…I remember asking a salesman about that “other sticker” and being astonished by his answer…” because they’ll pay it”. But yeah, according to some on this forum even today MSRP deals on in stock trucks have been found…