GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JCO

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck using Forescan on a MacBook? I could install a Windows parallel on my MacBook Pro, but would avoid doing that step if I can work directly off my Mac. I won't have my Raptor until sometime next year (build date moved from 12/6/21 to 1/24/22), but I could make some changes and get familiar with Forescan on my 2019 SuperDuty.
You don’t need a PC. I did it successfully on my MacBook using Wine Crossover. I tried Crossover.app but couldn’t get the computer to connect. When I did it with Wine it worked great but it requires a bit of computer/programming knowledge because you set it up via terminal. Much easier than partitioning and running parallels or something imo. Edit: And it doesn’t require a windows license.

Here’s the tutorial I followed:

RaptorCDH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you use both methods for forscan changes.. i.e. .can you use non spreadsheet method and spreadsheet method on the same vehicle?

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck using Forescan on a MacBook? I could install a Windows parallel on my MacBook Pro, but would avoid doing that step if I can work directly off my Mac. I won't have my Raptor until sometime next year (build date moved from 12/6/21 to 1/24/22), but I could make some changes and get familiar with Forescan on my 2019 SuperDuty.
I installed windows using bootcamp on my MacBook and it worked perfectly

TurboD97

Reaction score
Hi all, has anyone found out how to shut off the auto start/stop via Forscan? The one in the regular f150 spreadsheet does not work for our trucks!

LennyMoe

Reaction score
I am bumping this thread to see if anyone has had more time (and balls) to tinker with Forscan changes on the Gen3.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else made any headway with forscan? So far no luck with start stop disable, I’ve tried two different ways and neither have worked.
Also curious if the exhaust noise is augmented sounds like the Gen 2. I want to get rid of that crap asap.

So far Bambi, double honk & seat belts work flawlessly.
I’m going to try mine again this weekend

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone else made any headway with forscan? So far no luck with start stop disable, I’ve tried two different ways and neither have worked.
Also curious if the exhaust noise is augmented sounds like the Gen 2. I want to get rid of that crap asap.

So far Bambi, double honk & seat belts work flawlessly.
I’m going to try mine again this weekend
I added more settings in the instrument cluster (IPC) like the Gen2 had vs digging through the center stack (APIM) to make changes. The lack of access to some of the modules just made it a waiting game for some stuff.

720-10-01 ***X **** ****

Last edited:

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I added more settings in the instrument cluster (IPC) like the Gen2 had vs digging through the center stack (APIM) to make changes. The lack of access to some of the modules just made it a waiting game for some stuff.

720-10-01 xxx0 xxxx xxxx
What settings were added with this change? Thanks.