Gen3 Cabin Filter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have instructions or insight into changing the cabin filter in a Gen3? Would like to get mine swapped out and appreciate the help. Thanks

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if there was only some place you could search for it and it would give you a link and a video how to do it. sorry had to. just for fun. my brother uses that line anytime somebody asks a question and then of course he has to google it and gets the answer for it.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
if there was only some place you could search for it and it would give you a link and a video how to do it. sorry had to. just for fun. my brother uses that line anytime somebody asks a question and then of course he has to google it and gets the answer for it.
True, I mean it took me all of 3 secs to type "cabin air filter 2021 f150" and voila, it came up.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I posted same video a couple weeks ago when somebody asked. I actually looked it up for myself to change mine