gen 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m looking at an azure grey 35 package , with the blue recaros, msrp -87100
They want 10 k over , it’s been there a month and a half I offered 3 over , they came down to 9000 , said someone was coming to look at it yesterday, which was a lie , I said, call me if the deal falls through they called today ( deal fell thru )down to 7500 , told him I’m not going over 3000 .i expect another call soon

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m looking at an azure grey 35 package , with the blue recaros, msrp -87100
They want 10 k over , it’s been there a month and a half I offered 3 over , they came down to 9000 , said someone was coming to look at it yesterday, which was a lie , I said, call me if the deal falls through they called today ( deal fell thru )down to 7500 , told him I’m not going over 3000 .i expect another call soon
Not sure how far you want to go though a dealer a ways from me has had this forever so they might be willing to move it. It matches most of what you're looking for minus the seating.

EDIT: Damn the dealer changed names and I had no idea. They also have it listed as Antimatter Blue, but, uh... look at the pictures. Idiots.

GOTSVT?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Off the lot I gather. Do they have anymore? Asking for a friend...whose post is right below yours. Lol
Nope, they are a small town middle of nowhere dealer. I got lucky in the sense it was built exactly how I would have ordered it. This is my 6th Raptor, and first time not building it.