Gen 3 Ride Heights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi All, can anyone who has taken delivery of a Gen 3 please post up some ground to fender measurements, both for 35 trucks and 37 trucks?

Really curious how these numbers compare to Gen 2. Thanks!

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been asking for this in all of the picture threads.

PlainJane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While you are at it, can you measure the wheel well at the bottom. My 19 is just under 40" total. The 37s look bigger as the space from the tire to the flare is about the same as my 35s.

OP
OP
BoostCreep

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
While you are at it, can you measure the wheel well at the bottom. My 19 is just under 40" total. The 37s look bigger as the space from the tire to the flare is about the same as my 35s.

This would be nice to know as well.

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm seeing just under 43" rear and 41.5" front on the 35s.

1/4 tank noone in cab.

RobBob

Reaction score
I just purchase my Gen3 used (10,000) miles... I was curious about the level and also wanted to answer your question... but it brings up a question for me. Mine sits level. 40-3/4 front and back.. It looks level too. But, Im surprised there is not more rake in it. Any opinion? I feel from the factory, it should be 1-1-1/5 higher in the rear. I do have the LEER folding panel bed cover and a spray in liner... but that measurement is with the truck empty otherwise.