Gen 3 Raptor Velocity Blue & 2022 F-150 Lightning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dunno. i think it has a nice, sleek look to it. it also looks like the grill will open with the hood so i'd bet there will be some serious storage upfront. if this were coming out at the same time as the raptor i'd prob be torn between the two. complete opposites i know, but low 4 second to 60 and even more storage is compelling

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wonder what the lower grille opening is for on the Lightning? To cool the batteries, maybe fresh air for the cab?

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess today is the official reveal as they screwed up yesterday and took the tarp off for the press coverage. We will learn more today. Separately, that blue on the Raptor looks great.

Clearly, they had an opportunity to let Biden do some free advertising for them and they took it. I don't even like Biden, but can't deny that it was a good marketing move.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Clearly, they had an opportunity to let Biden do some free advertising for them and they took it. I don't even like Biden, but can't deny that it was a good marketing move.
Raptor Connections in Instagram thinks it was a snafu. They removed the black drape on the EV by mistake. lol

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Raptor Connections in Instagram thinks it was a snafu. They removed the black drape on the EV by mistake. lol

Ah, I see. I don't think of it as a big mistake. It's not like there isn't a ton of info to release in tonight's presentation.

OP
OP
Vintage

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess today is the official reveal as they screwed up yesterday and took the tarp off for the press coverage. We will learn more today. Separately, that blue on the Raptor looks great.
I was all ready to order Iconic Silver, but that Velocity Blue pic has me second guessing my decision.