GEN 3 RAPTOR SEEN ON FREEWAY PHOENIX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A little lens tint will fix that rear side marker issue. Graphics Delete will be a must for mine. Every 3 days I toggle from Black, to White, to Orange. LOL

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe.... I’m just personally not a fan. Just like dodge and ram putting the HP and TQ on the interior of their vehicles. Just corny to me

That was mostly an attempt at humor. I am not a fan of bedside graphics in general and removed the one on my Gen 2. If I had a Gen 3, I'd remove that as well. I would likely leave the one on the tailgate on though. I don't mind '37' badging per se, because it's not just about the tires but the corresponding changes in suspension, frame, and awful looking blue interior as well.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Speaking of the bedside graphics, it really just looks like a dirty truck in these pics. You can see dirt behind the front wheels, a little behind the rear, and a ton coming off the non-existent middle set of tires.

DeepSeaMofo423

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take those stickers off and it doesn't scream different to me.

Not like Gen 1 and 2....you can pick those out a mile down the road.
Yep! A rushed version of the Raptor! Kinda sad! I was hoping for a totally new aggressive look.... like the difference in from the Gen 1 to Gen 2....

OP
OP
micreorge

micreorge

Reaction score
Yeah I didn’t think I’d be able to tell the Gen3 apart like the others, but when I saw it, I noticed right away, didn’t expect that. Maybe it was the color? Or the bigger and brighter tail lights? Either way, I got really excited. Wife was annoyed haha.
Glad there was dirt on it though, too many out there who never put dirt on their raptor...shame shame.

Sheeepdog18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as the change on the outside, I like my Gen 2 better. IMO, I think the Gen2 looks more a little more aggressive with their side vents.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When mine arrives I’ll be investigating the hood vent. IMO it needs to be ~2” taller and CF. But I don’t know how it plays with the black plastic at the base of the windshield yet. The hood bulges on both sides of the vent are much higher than the G2 and hide the vent

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I didn’t think I’d be able to tell the Gen3 apart like the others, but when I saw it, I noticed right away, didn’t expect that. Maybe it was the color? Or the bigger and brighter tail lights? Either way, I got really excited. Wife was annoyed haha.
Glad there was dirt on it though, too many out there who never put dirt on their raptor...shame shame.

I bet if it was a standard color without the stupid stickers, it would not be so easy to identify so quickly.