GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff Oldham

Reaction score
We will have our samples soon in forge. If someone wants to try the split 5 spoke lmk. The other design I already am doing 2 sets as test trucks. The split 5 spoke, the hardest issue I am wrestling with is to do the face bead lock or no fake bead lock. I think if ya asked 10 people you would get 5 say take it off, then 5 say it adds to the look.

Our casting on them will start after I get the forged, eye ball them up, then open the molds.

We can do forged in one piece, two piece and bead lock designs. Our forgings use 12k ton presses and 6061 AL. On castings we of course us 356.2AL.

There are some sharp looking trucks here and I have had mine for 5 years, thus I design wheels, and a user.

Wichadicha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not really aftermarket but not stock either. Looked for a long time for some aftermarket forged wheels. Found a couple that I liked but nothing really that I loved. Before spending that kind of money I decided to throw 1000 bucks at the factory forged wheels. Really happy with how this turned out and for the price, not sure I could beat it any other way. The Ford logo inlay is antimatter blue and so are all the rock ring bolts. Those details are hard to see in the photo.IMG_1176.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1180.jpeg
    IMG_1180.jpeg
    156.1 KB · Views: 45
Reaction score
2023 Rapid Red with Method 305 NV. I know bronze isn't the most popular color, but I am posting this here hoping that it will help others who are considering this combination... there are not very many photos of red raptors with bronze wheels online.

Specs:
I will take some additional photos in direct sunlight tomorrow and update this post.

kssumsonzlmc1.jpg

mtq5c97ozlmc1.jpg
Looks great!