GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These are looking great. I’m strongly leaning towards the regular FP2, not so much a fan of the fake bead locks. Do you work with anyone who does type III hard coat anodize? I’ve reached out to my guy and I’m waiting to hear back.
Those can be ordered now. We don’t do any anodize though. We’ve done some brushed black and brushed grey that both use tinted clear powder. But that’s about as close as we get to an anodize look.

Attachments

• IMG_2088.jpeg
    IMG_2088.jpeg
    187.7 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2007.jpeg
    IMG_2007.jpeg
    214.6 KB · Views: 72

darkknight32

Reaction score
just added these today ,
20x10 fuel forged catalyst wheels
35x12.5x20
Love them gives it a way more aggressive look !

Attachments

• IMG_0032.jpeg
    IMG_0032.jpeg
    383.8 KB · Views: 149

Pnwrider

Reaction score
Samples and final renderings of some wheels we will be doing soon. I did 17x9 +13 offset, as I found the 0 offset that I currently have sits a bit wider than I personally prefer.

Our cast wheels will be made in an OEM plant, not based in China / Europe or the Middle East.

Samples we did in Forged.

View attachment 446486View attachment 446487
Is pricing available yet?

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any noticeable change in handling or feel going to the 20s?
I had 20’s on my 19 it’s whole life and installed 20’s on my 21. There is a noticeable difference in cornering stability. But, on the 21 I had trouble getting them balanced and had a slight vibration, winter came and I put the stock wheels and tires on. I lost the cornering improvement, but I gained a whole lot better ride on choppy dirt roads. I did not know how much worse it was until I switched back. If you primarily stay on pavement, then the 20’s are not bad, but I will not go back to 20’s because I hit dirt everyday and the ride is much improved. They do look really nice tho.