GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
******** it Justin you’re going to make me spend $3k.
Only if the extra money is a tip ;) these will be 2600 shipped. Although I need to work on sourcing better black bolts. These are black zinc and will rust. Either way I plan to keep it under 3k.

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only if the extra money is a tip ;) these will be 2600 shipped. Although I need to work on sourcing better black bolts. These are black zinc and will rust. Either way I plan to keep it under 3k.
Let me know when they’re finalized. I love the metal finish, but want the ring in a dark gray like the Raptor’s flares. Thoughts? Oh, and I’d want 5.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@cfmistry well 5 will land you over 3k so I guess you’re right. I can have the rings done in dark grey but last time I tried to match the finish was a little light. Raw is always an option and you could powder them locally. I know there are some colors very close to the flares. I’m just limited through the factory I use.

raydulce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends on the type of off-roading you do. If your flexing/articulating the suspension then the zero can become problematic. Tire size will limit travel in most desert/whoops/jumping situations the zero is fine if you aren’t running oversized tires. Hence why the 37 truck has less travel/different bump stops.
Is your comment about the 37" trucks, or will a 35"? Sorry, I got confused. I have a 35" truck and am looking at the Fuel Rebel 6 17x9 0-offset. From what I see, that's about a 1.9" change from stock, and I'm trying to avoid any issues when running the truck hard.