GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great looking wheels but I’m sure the cost is double the price of any cast wheel. Unless @FP Forged wants to prove me wrong
I don’t know what people sell grenade beadlocks for but msrp is 485 so $1940 for a set. So not double but mine are an extra $660 on the set. But you can pick any color and various specs… PM if you’re interested.

relak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the grand scheme of owning your truck, is another $500-$1,000 really going to make a difference?

If I wasn’t already annoyed due to my power going in and out as the power company works on the lines locally, I probably would have disregarded your lazy question. But alas, I’m on hold and have been for the past 10 minutes so here goes nothing.

No, another $500-$1000 in the grand scheme of things isn’t much. Particularly when considering how much I currently make a year or hell, how much I’ll make in my lifetime.

The reason I called your question lazy is due to the fact that I have already spent $500-$1000 on my truck, actually I’ve spent $500-$1000 on numerous occasions on this truck. “What for” you might ask. Well, I’ve purchased Baja Lights on numerous occasions and opted to go for a specific size/output/price based on my needs. Your same question could be applied to those purchases. Why would I want to spend more when I already know what I want and why would I buy something other than what I want for more money?

(Still on hold)

I’m also going to point out the fact that I’ve already purchased three sets of wheels since I’ve owned the truck. Each set was specifically chosen and the price was taken into consideration each time.

“But hey, Mr. Relak, if you already have other wheels, why would you want to purchase another set??” - @Finlay150 (probably)

Well, Finlay150, I have a problem. This problem requires me to make impulse purchases on random things, not just for my truck. I purchase new wheels often. I purchase guns often. Hell, I have three headsets for my PS5 sitting right in front of me.

“Who needs three headsets if we only have one head? -@Finlay150 (probably)

Exactly, Finlay150, exactly my point. Imagine if I spent “$500-$1000” extra on all of those random purchases for no reason other than because I can. Well I would have spent even more money on unnecessary purchases and I might eventually run out of money (unlikely as I’m super rich and money grows on trees all over my property).

(Final update: I’m no longer on hold but figured I’m too invested in this post to not continue)

To reiterate my answer to your question, even if it was a really lazy and pointless question, no $500-$1000 isn’t much in the grand scheme. I probably would consider buying other wheels that are more expensive if they met my needs but right now I’m looking for KMC Grenade equivalent wheels at the same price or damn near close to the same price as the KMC wheels.

Also, If I wanted to buy more expensive wheels I would probably go with a more reputable and longer standing brand than FP wheels. Not to say they aren’t quality but I honestly had never heard of them before I came to this forum.

So, as we come to a close I hope I have made my point and if you have read this far down in my post I can say my post was successful -

My point (in case you missed it): your question was lazy and wasted the time of the reader, you likely weren’t even expecting a response.

My post’s objective: to waste your time while I had time to spare and hopefully you decide to refrain from posting pointless questions in the future that really don’t help anyone or move the conversation further.

F23 raptor

Reaction score
Hello all, new to the forum...currently have a 23 CO on 35's and looking to get some new wheels. Ford was unable for whatever reason to build it with the black beadlock wheels i ordered from the factory. Looking at the Method or Lock wheels currently and wasnt sure if theres pros/cons to either? TIA!

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello all, new to the forum...currently have a 23 CO on 35's and looking to get some new wheels. Ford was unable for whatever reason to build it with the black beadlock wheels i ordered from the factory. Looking at the Method or Lock wheels currently and wasnt sure if theres pros/cons to either? TIA!

I had Methods and KMC's but feel like the RTR are the most complimentary to the Raptors styling. They're also fairly lightweight @ 24lbs.
IMG_7334.jpeg

F23 raptor

Reaction score
I had Methods and KMC's but feel like the RTR are the most complimentary to the Raptors styling. They're also fairly lightweight @ 24lbs.
View attachment 439069
Nice! thats one of the things i was basing my decision on was the weight. Seems like most wheels that im liking are coming in around 31lbs from method. They have one set that is 25lb and look good. Looks wise, im really digging the Lock Yosemite, but cant find weight or fitment info on them.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

F23 raptor

Reaction score