GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t4arghhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score

relak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m wondering if anyone knows of any beadlock capable aftermarket wheels that offer beauty ring installation. I’ve been wanting the KMC Grenades for the longest time but don’t intend to run them as true beadlocks. I don’t see that they offer a beauty ring for them so I’m wondering if anyone knows of other brands or model rims that offer beadlocks with beauty rings.

IMG_7709.jpeg

relak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Them make the KMC GRS wheels that look very similar.
I saw those but it’s the opposite of the color scheme I’m looking for. I’m also wondering if you can mount tires on the barrel of a beadlock wheel without using the beadlock ring, like the factory raptor beadlocks.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw those but it’s the opposite of the color scheme I’m looking for. I’m also wondering if you can mount tires on the barrel of a beadlock wheel without using the beadlock ring, like the factory raptor beadlocks.
You would have a big gap between the ring and wheel. Given the wheel allows for mounting behind the flange like oem that is. There are some companies out there that offer rings that close up that gap. But it ultimately comes down to two things.

1. If the KMC wheel can be mounted behind the beadlock flange.

2. If the bolt pattern for the ring matches other companies protection/beauty rings. RRW offers rings like you want but comes down to whether or not they line up on the KMC.

With some time and money you could probably find something that works. It’ll ultimately cost more than a custom set of forged wheels though ;)

butts182

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m wondering if anyone knows of any beadlock capable aftermarket wheels that offer beauty ring installation. I’ve been wanting the KMC Grenades for the longest time but don’t intend to run them as true beadlocks. I don’t see that they offer a beauty ring for them so I’m wondering if anyone knows of other brands or model rims that offer beadlocks with beauty rings.

View attachment 437898
What are your thoughts on these? They look similar and you can get whatever color scheme you want. Forged and light too.
IMG_4975.jpeg