GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
I've read this thread two or three times, sorry if this questions has been asked before - anyone know about fitment of 17x8.5 0 offset on stock 315's, at stock ride height (no level...yet).
Those will not fit on a prius. If you have some other type of vehicle, you might want to be a little more detailed in your request.

Reaction score
Too much brain power figuring the world wide energy savings created with the correct wheel offsets on said prius, can't search for simple answers
Too many conflicting answers/ everyone is trying to stuff 37s on their stock 35. Not trying to wrap 35s on 17s w/ 0 offset on a Prius, though that sounds like a pretty awesome ride. Might add that to the garage someday.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Make sure you get the Prius V wagon, it’s the only model that will fit 37’s.

Also has more room for groceries.

IMG_4158.jpeg

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright, apologies in advance I've been MIA for the past month busy with many other projects so I was delayed on getting these pictures up.

Little backstory - some many pages back I previously had KMC Forged Mesa's (check FS section). Justin @FP Forged decided to graciously after I purchase those wheels tease these (thanks for that BTW)! These are the FP Forged FP2 in 17x9 +12 in Brushed Black Tinted Clear - let me first off saying these are without doubt the best finish I've personally seen on a wheel. I've owned just about every major brand of wheel and probably switch wheels on my vehicles more than I mow my lawn. With that said, the finish is amazing and the quality is top notch especially considering this is the 1st set made in this finish! If you consider the market of these types of wheels to what the competition is you are getting something with the perfect mild aggressive offset (Raptor Specific) with custom finishes for a significant chunk less. I can't be more blown away with these are and they are 22lbs! Also, realize from a customer support standpoint I have pages and pages of messages and questions to Justin at FP Forged - he is the standard for customer support in this industry, full stop. I can't be more happy with this setup overall - I have tons of other pictures I will happily spam. The finish is nearly impossible to catch properly in the light, it's almost chameleon at times. Also, something to consider they balanced perfectly, in fact not a single wheel/tire took over 4oz of weight!

IMG_5275.jpgIMG_5277.jpgIMG_5282.jpgIMG_5313.jpgIMG_5291.jpg

EndlessEight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright, apologies in advance I've been MIA for the past month busy with many other projects so I was delayed on getting these pictures up.

Little backstory - some many pages back I previously had KMC Forged Mesa's (check FS section). Justin @FP Forged decided to graciously after I purchase those wheels tease these (thanks for that BTW)! These are the FP Forged FP2 in 17x9 +12 in Brushed Black Tinted Clear - let me first off saying these are without doubt the best finish I've personally seen on a wheel. I've owned just about every major brand of wheel and probably switch wheels on my vehicles more than I mow my lawn. With that said, the finish is amazing and the quality is top notch especially considering this is the 1st set made in this finish! If you consider the market of these types of wheels to what the competition is you are getting something with the perfect mild aggressive offset (Raptor Specific) with custom finishes for a significant chunk less. I can't be more blown away with these are and they are 22lbs! Also, realize from a customer support standpoint I have pages and pages of messages and questions to Justin at FP Forged - he is the standard for customer support in this industry, full stop. I can't be more happy with this setup overall - I have tons of other pictures I will happily spam. The finish is nearly impossible to catch properly in the light, it's almost chameleon at times. Also, something to consider they balanced perfectly, in fact not a single wheel/tire took over 4oz of weight!

View attachment 427832View attachment 427833View attachment 427834View attachment 427837View attachment 427838
I wish. I just couldn’t spring it.

EndlessEight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not my first choice but I couldn’t pass up a great deal.

Method 703 +25 offset

Attachments

• IMG_2438.jpeg
    IMG_2438.jpeg
    305.3 KB · Views: 192