GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mts

Reaction score
I got the matte black Method 316's mounted. 17 x 8.5 0 offset. At 24lbs they have a noticeable difference in weight from the 37lb OEM wheels. I could tell a difference pretty immediately on the drive home. I will be interested to see if I get a slight bump in gas mileage with these.

A few pics of a Raptor in it's natural habitat, underground private parking in a downtown office complex. :) The truck is filthy, but you gotta love Oxford in that regard, it still doesn't look horribly dirty. They are matte black wheels, but ended up being closer to satin black to my eyes (which is ideal to me).

Black wheels just don't show up that great on photos, but you get the general idea. Big thanks to Pacific Wheel for a good price and easy transaction!

IMG_5647.jpg

IMG_5650.jpgIMG_5651.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5649.jpg
    IMG_5649.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 25

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Warpath I know it's a little a high compared to cast wheels but forged wheels are superior to cast. Lighter, truer, stronger... And what's an extra $800 compared to popular cast brands when you're putting them on a truck that starts at 80k? And compared to other forged wheels like the KMC Mesa Forged they're less expensive and a better offset ;)

Warpath

Reaction score
@Warpath I know it's a little a high compared to cast wheels but forged wheels are superior to cast. Lighter, truer, stronger... And what's an extra $800 compared to popular cast brands when you're putting them on a truck that starts at 80k? And compared to other forged wheels like the KMC Mesa Forged they're less expensive and a better offset ;)
I just meant I love they way they look!