GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You really don't know what Braids are huh. They win the Dakar rally year after year. Forged, handmade. HRE is some southern line-x your bumper stuff.
Braids are really nice. If I'm not mistaking though, the Fullrace T Dakar is flowcast or flowform for that matter. Their true forged wheels typically run closer to 2k each from what I recall. Super high quality none the less.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Braids are really nice. If I'm not mistaking though, the Fullrace T Dakar is flowcast or flowform for that matter. Their true forged wheels typically run closer to 2k each from what I recall. Super high quality none the less.
I tried to explain that to him and got this response.

“You have no idea what you're talking about bud, nor who I am. Go tell your wife you told a lawyer on the internet that his wheels were flowcast rather than forged, and that the $2,000 you spend per month on your financed truck makes you a BIG DOG”.

Lol

Dnpbakon

Full Access Member
Reaction score

“You have no idea what you're talking about bud, nor who I am. Go tell your wife you told a lawyer on the internet that his wheels were flowcast rather than forged, and that the $2,000 you spend per month on your financed truck makes you a BIG DOG”.

Lol
Im
Sitting here eating popcorn following this Saga

lawraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Lol
I literally said that was correct. Your position is that 8 inch wide wheels are lesser than 8.5 inch wide wheels... which is wholly incorrect and flawed.

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In other news somebody post more pics of wheels so this thread doesn't quickly balloon to 140 pages. I heard Krank wheels at your local Discount Tire were on sale!!!

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I literally said that was correct. Your position is that 8 inch wide wheels are lesser than 8.5 inch wide wheels... which is wholly incorrect and flawed.
You literally babbled something about being a lawyer and tried to insinuate I was in over my head paying $2k a month on a loan but never admitted to being literally wrong.

8 by definition is smaller than 8.5
Not sure if math is offered in law school but if not I’m sure there are some online calculators you can use.

D926DFAA-A43B-4D49-A295-49899824DF97.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter