GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

relak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have enough time in my day to clean those Vossens! I had a set of Vossens on my lowered, supercharged F-150. They were a pain to clean with all of the different faces, nooks, and crannies.
What is this word “clean”? I haven’t taken a hose to my wheels in a couple months, I mean it’s a truck it’s supposed to be dirty

IMG_6727.jpeg
IMG_6728.jpeg

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying. Looks like TireRack needs to correct the info on their site.
Ever since they were purchased by discount tire things have been weird. I used to work for the Rack many years ago and it was an enthusiast owned company. Now it's a little more run of the mill/numbers driven. It is odd how they show the 17x8.5 weighing 23lbs but the 16x8 weighing more lol.

That aside, 26lbs is not bad. And Raceline makes solid products in my experience.

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ever since they were purchased by discount tire things have been weird. I used to work for the Rack many years ago and it was an enthusiast owned company. Now it's a little more run of the mill/numbers driven. It is odd how they show the 17x8.5 weighing 23lbs but the 16x8 weighing more lol.

That aside, 26lbs is not bad. And Raceline makes solid products in my experience.
Did you work for them in South Bend? I know quite a few people that do or did work there.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Did you work for them in South Bend? I know quite a few people that do or did work there.
I was in the NV location. Had a few people out from south bend from time to time. I think Chris something was the only one that was higher up.

lawraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have a set of Braid Full Race T Dakar's in 17x8 +25 on the way. Hope they're not too tucked, but if my numbers are right they'll poke out .15inches further than stock with the 8in width instead of 8.5.

Got them in satin black, with their weight savings machining as well. 28lbs. Want to put a large 35 or 37 on... but can't decide. Possibly back to the good ole Northern Nevada special-- Cooper St Maxx.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have a set of Braid Full Race T Dakar's in 17x8 +25 on the way. Hope they're not too tucked, but if my numbers are right they'll poke out .15inches further than stock with the 8in width instead of 8.5.

Got them in satin black, with their weight savings machining as well. 28lbs. Want to put a large 35 or 37 on... but can't decide. Possibly back to the good ole Northern Nevada special-- Cooper St Maxx.
You spent $2k on wheels that are less wide than stock and they’re still 28lbs?

Why?

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Received the initial 4 sets I ordered. These were to make sure the powder colors were correct. Brushed finishes will be special order. The transparent powder can vary from set to set so it won’t be a stocked product. This brushed grey looks so good in person. I’ll probably add a matte bronze next. I still need to inspect them all but so far so good. FP2 Y spoke is 22.7lbs.
IMG_2093.jpegIMG_2091.jpegIMG_2088.jpegIMG_2081.jpeg

butts182

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Received the initial 4 sets I ordered. These were to make sure the powder colors were correct. Brushed finishes will be special order. The transparent powder can vary from set to set so it won’t be a stocked product. This brushed grey looks so good in person. I’ll probably add a matte bronze next. I still need to inspect them all but so far so good. FP2 Y spoke is 22.7lbs.
View attachment 415126View attachment 415127View attachment 415128View attachment 415129
I’m excited for my matte gray FP2s!

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 415126View attachment 415127View attachment 415128View attachment 415129
Man, I like the look of those. Can't wait to see some pics of them on a truck.

3GF

Reaction score
Absolutely love your styles and finishes. Wish you were making different offsets. :(

Regardless, I know you'll sell every set of them you can build!