GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ta2punk

Reaction score
So I've never bought any kind of after market wheels ever for a vehicle. I'm about to buy a set of matte black Method 705's for my 22MY. I plan on getting them in 17x8.5/6x135/0/4.75, the Method site doesn't have a raptor selection just a general F-150 size selection. Excluding the 0 offset (which I want) is this the correct size?

Attachments

• 705.png
    705.png
    111.5 KB · Views: 42
OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So I've never bought any kind of after market wheels ever for a vehicle. I'm about to buy a set of matte black Method 705's for my 22MY. I plan on getting them in 17x8.5/6x135/0/4.75, the Method site doesn't have a raptor selection just a general F-150 size selection. Excluding the 0 offset (which I want) is this the correct size?
+00 gives you 1.3” wider stance per side. +25 is closer to stock. But both do fit

If you want a nice discount on those Methods I know a guy ;)

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Kurator a few last pics for you. The customer went with the 1.5" collars and it's really close to clearing. Still gets a very slight rub if the angle of the tire is just so but so little that once the tires wear a little it'll probably go away. Given this info, you'll probably want to do a more positive offset for clearance since you don't want to raise it.

View attachment 408501View attachment 408502
holy cow. yeah 22 is kinda too big for me lol.
thanks for all this info bro.

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Kurator a few last pics for you. The customer went with the 1.5" collars and it's really close to clearing. Still gets a very slight rub if the angle of the tire is just so but so little that once the tires wear a little it'll probably go away. Given this info, you'll probably want to do a more positive offset for clearance since you don't want to raise it.

View attachment 408501View attachment 408502
So hus problem not the fenders, but liner inside the wheel well, correct?