GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRaptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do your tires slip, if/when you launch it at full power?

Also, do you think it's possible to install 13.5 width tire with no rubbing? at +00 offset?
Only had tires for a week but have not experienced them slipping at all and we actually had some heavy rain this weekend and they performed well.

Specs from Yokohama say these are 12.8” wide and I had to trim the carpet liner on the rear liner for front fenders that were rubbing before the 1” Eibach front springs. I don’t think I would try 13.5” wide tires unless you went with even more front lift and/or a less aggressive offset.

Mine are 20x9 +1, but a wheel in the +10 to +20 offset would provide a little better clearance if you felt the need for a wider tire but then you have to consider clearing the UCA with the extra tire width. IMO an aggressive 12.5 looks great and clears well so wouldn’t consider needing wider

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only had tires for a week but have not experienced them slipping at all and we actually had some heavy rain this weekend and they performed well.

Specs from Yokohama say these are 12.8” wide and I had to trim the carpet liner on the rear liner for front fenders that were rubbing before the 1” Eibach front springs. I don’t think I would try 13.5” wide tires unless you went with even more front lift and/or a less aggressive offset.

Mine are 20x9 +1, but a wheel in the +10 to +20 offset would provide a little better clearance if you felt the need for a wider tire but then you have to consider clearing the UCA with the extra tire width. IMO an aggressive 12.5 looks great and clears well so wouldn’t consider needing wider
Thanks for information, sir!

Do you know if 37x12.5x20 can fit without rubbing at -12 offset?
Is 9 inch rim width is optimal for 12.5 tires?

EndlessEight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Pacific Wheel Will the stock 35" KO2s fit the VenomRex 601BL 17" wheel?

Do you have any recommendations for a similar wheel that has the same look and feel. Just trying to get options since it seems like the 601BL is backordered often. (Probably won't have the truck until the end of the year anyway)

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@EndlessEight The OEM 315's will clear with the 601BL specs. I haven't seen any other wheel companies making anything too similar. We don't sell VR but you might try Nick over at Apollo Optics. He sells a lot of VR wheels.