GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd stick with 37x12.50 and an offset no lower than zero if you want zero mods/trimming. You still might rub in certain situations depending on the tire brand/model. +00 is 1.5" out from the stock wheels. Like this

View attachment 407226

This is -12 but you would have rubbing
View attachment 407227
This is so confusing. I always thougt that the more tires stick out, the more space between axle and tire = less rubbing.

So I wont be able to go 13.5 inch wide nitto grpplers (I think its one of only two tires that are R+ speed rated) on 00 offset?

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@Kurator more poke does equal more UCA (upper control arm) clearance but you'll probably rub the fender liner when you turn if you go too far out. Especially with 13.50's. That said, there are really good shops that can essentially create space by pulling the liner towards the fire wall without showing any visible cuts. Although, being an R I can understand if you want to leave it stock for future resale. But fender liners can be replaced... Or if Eibach offers front and rear springs for the R you could run those and swap back to stock when you sell. Just throwing ideas out there.

With the 13.50 I'd lean towards a slightly positive offset. I have a customer that is receiving some Velgen forged wheels next week that are 10" wide with +06. He plans to run run 37x12.50 Ridge grapplers. Once his truck is done I'll see if he can snap some pics to show the poke. He is going to raise the front a little though so his clearance situation wont be the same.

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Kurator more poke does equal more UCA (upper control arm) clearance but you'll probably rub the fender liner when you turn if you go too far out. Especially with 13.50's. That said, there are really good shops that can essentially create space by pulling the liner towards the fire wall without showing any visible cuts. Although, being an R I can understand if you want to leave it stock for future resale. But fender liners can be replaced... Or if Eibach offers front and rear springs for the R you could run those and swap back to stock when you sell. Just throwing ideas out there.

With the 13.50 I'd lean towards a slightly positive offset. I have a customer that is receiving some Velgen forged wheels next week that are 10" wide with +06. He plans to run run 37x12.50 Ridge grapplers. Once his truck is done I'll see if he can snap some pics to show the poke. He is going to raise the front a little though so his clearance situation wont be the same.

Thanks mate.

butts182

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forged Friday
A new design I have in the works. Couple of sets coming in late June. One black set and one brushed titanium. If everything looks good I’ll be bringing in larger quantities. Just making sure the finishes are what I’m expecting. Brushed finishes will be custom order order only since they vary from batch to batch. Solid finishes will be stocked.

Same specs as the 12 spoke and expected to be in the 23lb range with a 2600lb load rating.

View attachment 407195View attachment 407196View attachment 407197View attachment 407198
I may have finally found my new wheels!

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy cow, those tires are super "in your face" lol
Are they Q rated?

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha, I think they are Z!
What’s funny is for such an aggressive tire I actually chose them b/c they are not very loud at highway speed and one of the lighter 37x12.5r20 tires on the market at 77 lbs!
Do your tires slip, if/when you launch it at full power?

Also, do you think it's possible to install 13.5 width tire with no rubbing? at +00 offset?